St. Luke's Cardiothoracic Surgery Associates
St. Luke’s is a regional health care system serving approximately 500,000 residents of northeastern Minnesota, northwestern Wisconsin and the western Upper Peninsula of Michigan. It includes a multi-specialty hospital in Duluth, a critical access hospital in Two Harbors, and over 40 primary care and specialty clinics throughout the region.
Practice Specifics: Seeking 2 CT Surgeons
St. Luke's Cardio-Thoracic Surgery Associates has an excellent opportunity for 2 BC/BE Cardio Thoracic Surgeons to join their department in a hospital employed position in a single specialty clinic. You would join an established practice that includes one other CT Surgeon and 2 Physician Assistants in a patient-centered group.
The successful candidate will enjoy:
- In and outpatient practice where clinic is connected directly to the hospital
- Recently completed hybrid OR’s
- Shared call
- Full EMR; including software-based dictation capability
- Even mixture of cardiac and thoracic surgery cases
- Option to participate in new TAVR program
As part of St. Luke’s team, you’ll enjoy:
- An established, growing built-in referral system
- Cross-specialty collaboration; hospital system includes all major sub-specialties
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Generous relocation stipend
- 4 weeks vacation and additional time off for CME, plus CME stipend
Duluth population: 87,000
Service area: 492,000
Duluth, MN is a regional medical, cultural, entertainment, educational, banking and retail center serving Northeast Minnesota, Northwest Wisconsin, upper Michigan and Southern Ontario, Canada. Cultural activities include the acclaimed Duluth/Superior Symphony Orchestra, professional Minnesota Ballet Company, Duluth Playhouse, Art Institute, Entertainment/Convention Center and Great Lakes Aquarium. Recreational opportunities are bountiful including fishing, camping, golfing, hiking, boating, downhill/cross-country skiing, snowmobiling and skating. Recently named “Best Outdoors Town” by Outside Magazine, Duluth, Minnesota reigned supreme over 63 other top destination cities across the entire United States. In Duluth, there are virtually limitless opportunities for adventure Duluth offers the convenience of an international airport with direct flights to Minneapolis/St. Paul (26 minutes) and Chicago-O’Hare. The city is also home to the University of Minnesota Duluth and an accredited Family Medicine residency program.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
April Knapp 218.249.5027
915 East 1st St
Duluth, MN 55805