Our Endocrinology Team
Passionate. Patient-centered. Now hiring.
Are you an exceptional BC/BE physician specialized in Endocrinology seeking an exciting career opportunity? Look no further than St. Luke's in Duluth, Minnesota. Join our team and make a real difference in patients' lives. Explore a rewarding journey in Endocrinology that combines professional fulfillment with the breathtaking beauty of Duluth.
The Benefits of Our Practice
At St. Luke's Endocrinology Associates, we take pride in delivering exceptional, personalized care to our patients and the surrounding region. As part of our experienced team, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the health and well-being of the local community while enjoying everything our practice has to offer:
- An average of 15 patients per day
- 4-day work week with 1 administration day
- Options to see some patients via telemedicine
- Clinic is connected to the hospital
- Well-established program with a large referral base
A Supportive Team
- Robust team of Certified Diabetes Care and Education Specialists
- Active collaboration with Otorhinolaryngology, OB-GYN, Diagnostic Imaging, Mental Health, Dietitians, Diabetes Education, Primary Care, Comprehensive Medication Management Pharmacy team and others
- Prior authorization specialist
A Wide Range of Care
We offer care for many health concerns, including:
- Osteoporosis-calcium (bone) disorders
- Pituitary-gonad-adrenal disorders
- Thyroid disorders
- Transgender medicine
- Adrenal and pituitary gland issues
- Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis
- Thyroid nodules
- Graves’ Disease
Accredited Diabetes Education Program
St. Luke’s Diabetes Education Program is accredited through the American Diabetes Association.
Our expert team of dietitians, certified in diabetes education, help patients living with diabetes stay healthy through self-management and lifestyle goal setting. Today, many people with diabetes utilize technology tools to help them manage their diabetes. Our team has knowledge and training on many of these devices and can support you in identifying the right tools for each patient.
As a member of our team, you can expect:
- Benefits package including 401K, pension and 6 weeks off per year
- Relocation stipend
- Eligibility for Public Service Loan Forgiveness
A Great Place to Live and Work
Working at St. Luke's in Duluth, Minnesota offers the perfect blend of a rewarding career and a breathtaking location. You'll find yourself immersed in the stunning natural beauty of the area with endless opportunities to enjoy the outdoors and big-city amenities. Beyond the scenic splendor, our commitment to providing quality, compassionate care creates a warm and welcoming environment for both patients and staff. Learn more about St. Luke's and our region on our Physician Openings page.
Are you interested? Contact our physician recruiters!