Spinal Cord Injury Program
Improving function and independence
The Spinal Cord Injury Program treats adults who have paraplegia resulting
from trauma, vascular accidents, infections and neuromuscular diseases.
Our team helps each patient make the physical and emotional adjustments
and adaptations needed to regain control of his or her life again.
- Activities of daily living
- Bowel and bladder function
- Mobility and exercise
- Equipment needs
- Community resources
- Nursing care managed by registered nurses certified in rehabilitation
- Driver rehabilitation program
- Skin management
- Cardiovascular and respiratory management
- How to direct others in your care