St. Luke's Urology Associates
St. Luke's Urology Associates offer a full range of urological services. Our board certified physicians specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of kidney, bladder, prostate problems and male infertility. They provide patient-centered high quality care of infections and injuries of the urinary tract and urinary stones.
Philosophy of Care
We understand the confusion, fear and frustration that often accompany a urological condition or disease. That is why we believe it is essential that each person receive our full attention as well as our clinical expertise. We care about each person as an individual. We treat each medical concern as unique.
Conditions and Treatments
- Evaluation and treatment of prostate cancer with surgery and radioactive seed implantation
- Medical and surgical treatment for prostate gland enlargement
- Green Light Vaporization of the prostate
- Evaluation and treatment of diseases of the bladder
- Surgical and nonsurgical care of urinary stones including ureteroscopic stone extraction, ultrasonic lithotripsy, laser lithotripsy extracorporeal shockwave lithotripsy and percutaneous nephrolithotomy
- Evaluation and treatment of urinary incontinence
- Laparascopic Renal Surgery
- Bipolarvaporization and resection of the prostate
da Vinci® Surgical System
We are pleased to offer the latest innovation in surgical technology, the da Vinci® Surgical System da Vinci robotic technology allows our physicians to perform intricate procedures, such as kidney, bladder and prostate surgeries, with more precision and a less invasive technique. The result is fewer complications and faster recovery for patients.
Additional Clinic Information