Colon Cancer Screening Saves Lives
St. Luke’s Gastroenterology specializes in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the digestive and intestinal tract and liver.
Gastroenterology is a subspecialty of Internal Medicine and our physicians and staff provide expert, patient-centered care as well as community education. Endoscopy procedures are carried out with support of expert teams in several locations: St. Luke’s hospital, the Pavilion Surgery Center, and St. Luke’s Outpatient Surgery Center at the Mariner Medical Clinic in Superior, WI.
Philosophy of Care
Our aim is to provide first class treatment to those patients afflicted with gastrointestinal and liver disorders in a professional and compassionate manner. Our physicians and staff are highly trained in areas of clinical endoscopy including upper endoscopy colonoscopy, video capsule endoscopy, esophageal mannometry (PH monitoring) and now endoscopic ultrasound.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Liver Disease
- Pancreatic Conditions
- Abdominal Pain due to diarrhea, constipation and others symptoms
- Colonoscopy, diagnostic and therapeutic
- Esophagogastrodusdenoscopy (EGD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Placement of Biliary, Pancreatic, or Enteral stents
- Percutaneous Gastrostomy
- Small Bowel Enteroscopy and Capsule Enteroscopy
- Endoscopic Ultrasound
- Spyglass Biliary Endoscopy
Additional Clinic Information