Helping you return to your routine
At St. Luke's Physical Therapy, our expert outpatient physical therapy
services are designed to minimize pain and optimize ability. Our board-certified
therapists conduct a thorough assessment in order to develop the most
effective treatment plan. Our services include:
- Treatment for back and neck pain
- Treatment for joint pain or muscle weakness
- Exercise instruction
- Myofascial pain treatment
- Arthritis treatment
- Gait assessment and therapy
- Pre- and post-surgical conditioning
- Pain management
- Sports injury rehabilitation
- Acute injury rehabilitation
- Pelvic floor therapy
Schedule an appointment
Physical Therapy services are available at any location listed below.
To schedule a physical therapy appointment at Laurentian Medical Clinic,
St. Ann's Residence, Lake View Hospital Fitness Center or Hibbing
Family Medical Clinic call the location directly.
To schedule an appointment at any other location, call 218.249.6040.