About Us

About Us St. Luke's History

History: St. Luke's System

1881
First hospital in Duluth

1975
First trauma program in the region

2008
St. Luke's Q Care Express Clinic opens in Cub Foods

Wins Governor's Safety Award for excellence in workplace safety and health

Joins LifeLink III consortium

2009
Designated a Center of Distinction for Cardiac Care by Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota

2010
After a long-term partnership, the Lake View system in Two Harbors becomes a wholly owned subsidiary of St. Luke's. The Lake View system includes Lake View Hospital and Lake View Medical Clinic

2011
First patient-centered dining program in the Northland with launch of Perspectives Dining

2012
Adds two Urgent Care clinics

Adds Northland Obstetrics & Gynecology

Lake View Pharmacy opens as part of the Lake View campus in Two Harbors

St. Luke's Campus Building A opens, expanding patient access to specialty care

218.249.5555 | 800.321.3790

St. Luke’s, 915 East First Street, Duluth, MN 55805
© 2016 St. Luke's. All Rights Reserved.