Structural Heart Treatment Options
Our multidisciplinary team provides advanced treatments for structural heart disease in our state-of-the-art cardiac catheterization labs and the hybrid operating room at St. Luke’s Hospital, including:
- Traditional Valve Surgery
- Left Atrial Appendage Closure (Watchman™)
- Balloon Aortic Valvuloplasty (BAV)
- Patent Foramen Ovale Closure
- Complex Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
To schedule an appointment or learn more about the Structural Heart Program at St. Luke’s Regional Heart & Vascular Center, call St. Luke’s Cardiology Associates at 218.249.3057.