Virtual Visitors Program
For the safety of everyone during this pandemic, no visitors are allowed at St. Luke's Hospital. Instead, we encourage patients to connect with their loved ones through technology. For those who don't have the technology, St. Luke's offers the Virtual Visitors Program:
- Patients and their loved ones can use a device from St. Luke's to connect through Zoom or FaceTime.
- This service is available Monday - Friday, 3 - 7 pm.
- Visitors are limited to approximately 30 minutes and will be scheduled around patient care.
For patients without technology:
The patient can request a virtual visit, and a Virtual Visitor Liaison will provide the technology and expertise for the visit. The patient will need the email or cell phone number of their loved one.
For loved ones without technology:
Loved ones can come to St. Luke's Hospital and will be brought to the Virtual Visitors Center where they can use St. Luke's technology. To do this:
- Park in the Hospital Ramp, 1010 E. First Street.
- Enter Northland Medical Center, go to the second floor and take the skywalk to St. Luke's Hospital.
- At the security checkpoint, share the name of the patient and request to use the Virtual Visitors Center.
To learn more about exceptions to the No Visitors Rule, click here.
Contact St. Luke's Patient Experience at 218.249.5356.