St. Luke's Status Updates
A full list of status updates:
St. Luke’s primary care and specialty care clinics now offer telehealth video visits for patients. Patients simply need a device with a camera and an internet connection to connect with their provider and be seen for minor health concerns, illnesses, chronic care management and preventative care. Call your clinic to schedule a telehealth video visit.
Northland Pharmacy and Lake View Pharmacy both offer mail service for delivering prescriptions. Call Northland Pharmacy at 218.249.2460 or Lake View Pharmacy at 218.834.7799 with questions, or to request mail delivery for a prescription.
- Updated Clinic, Emergency and Inpatient Visitor Policies are now in place.
Community Events and Gatherings: In following CDC recommendations regarding gatherings, St. Luke’s has cancelled all support groups, community events and community educational offerings and will reevaluate following additional CDC guidelines.
Volunteer Duties and Student/Clinical Rotations Suspended: For the safety of our community, St. Luke’s has suspended all volunteers and student/clinical rotations at St. Luke’s.
- St. Luke's Gift Shop is closed until further notice.
- Amazing Grace Diner (inside St. Luke's Hospital) is closed until further notice.
- Amazing Grace Coffee Shop (inside St. Luke's Building A) is closed until further notice.
- St. Luke's Mount Royal Medical Clinic Fitness Center is closed until further notice.