For COVID-19 testing and treatment of acute respiratory issues
St. Luke’s Respiratory Clinic is for those in Duluth, Superior and the surrounding areas who have acute respiratory issues or need a COVID-19 test. Here’s what you need to know when coming to this location:
- When you arrive, follow the signs to the side parking lot.
- Call the number on the signs in the parking lot.
- Remain in your car until a staff member comes out to you.
- You will be brought into the clinic to be evaluated by a provider.
- No appointments are necessary; people will be seen on a first-come, first-served basis.
If you have questions, call the clinic at 218.249.4609.
If you are experiencing respiratory distress, go to St. Luke's Emergency Department or call 911.
Director, Clinic Operations, Paul Raj, 218.249.4600
Care Coordinator, Kayla Witzman, 218.249.4600
Clinic Manager, Justin Agne, 218.249.4600