For those with COVID-19 symptoms and acute respiratory issues
St. Luke’s Respiratory Clinic is for those in Duluth, Superior and the surrounding areas who have COVID-19 symptoms and acute respiratory issues. Here’s what you need to know when coming to this location:
- Tests will be given to those who qualify for testing at this location according to this screening tool.
- No appointments necessary.
- People will be seen on a first-come, first-served basis.
- When you arrive, follow the signs that lead to the side parking lot.
- Call the number on the signs in the side parking lot.
- Remain in your car until a staff member comes out to you.
- You will be evaluated inside the clinic by a provider.
- Safety measures are in place to keep everyone protected.
You will receive your COVID-19 test results as soon as they are available via St. Luke’s myCare, a free online patient portal.
Rapid Antigen Testing Available
Rapid antigen testing for COVID-19 is available for appropriate patients at St. Luke’s Respiratory Clinic and St. Luke’s Drive-Thru Garage. Patients will receive their results same-day via the St. Luke’s Patient Portal. Patients who are symptomatic and have had symptoms for five days or less can get the test at St. Luke’s Respiratory Clinic. Those with a provider’s order can get the test at St. Luke’s Drive-Thru Garage.
Rapid antigen testing is available for people of all ages, including children of any age.
If you have questions, call the clinic at 218.249.4609.
If you are experiencing respiratory distress, go to St. Luke's Emergency Departmentor call 911.
Director, Clinic Operations, Paul Raj, 218.249.4600
Care Coordinator, Kayla Witzman, 218.249.4600
Clinic Manager, Justin Agne, 218.249.4600