For COVID-19 and other non-emergent respiratory-related symptoms
This clinic is for people of all ages in Duluth, Superior and throughout the region who need an in-person evaluation for COVID-19 and other non-emergent respiratory-related symptoms. These symptoms include:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Fever or chills
- Muscle or body aches
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
St. Luke’s Respiratory Clinic is a specialized urgent care and COVID-19 testing site.
Please note: testing is limited to those experiencing symptoms and/or who meet certain criteria. Please refer to the form here to see if you should be tested for COVID-19.
- No appointment necessary.
- Just drive up to the clinic and staff will register you at curb.
- You’ll be brought into clinic for an evaluation.
- Extreme safety and cleaning measures are in place to keep everyone protected.
- Following Minnesota Department of Health guidelines, testing for COVID-19 is available to every person with symptoms.
- If you are tested for COVID-19, you will be contacted promptly once results are available, typically within several days.
People will be seen on a first come, first served basis. If you have questions about COVID-19 testing, call the clinic at 218.249.4609.
COVID Testing Drive-thru Tent
The Respiratory Clinic also has a COVID testing drive-thru tent for patients who have a COVID test that’s already been ordered for them or do not have any symptoms but meet testing criteria for asymptomatic patients. This tent is open Monday – Friday, 8 am – 4:30 pm. Testing can occur outside of these hours, but this is the most convenient time for those without symptoms who meet testing criteria.
If you have a medical emergency, call 911.
Director, Clinic Operations, Paul Raj, 218.249.4600
Care Coordinator, Kayla Witzman, 218.249.4600
Clinic Manager, Justin Agne, 218.249.4600