Fire and Ice
Fire and Ice Facial $95
This infamous and clinically formulated treatment gently resurfaces and rejuvenates the skin with little-to-no downtime. Through a multiple-step process of exceptional results-driven masks, serums and hydrators, this treatment will reveal a stunning, youthful glow.
- Softens the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces acne scars and lightens dark spots
- Smooths away rough, textured and congested skin to reveal luxuriously smooth, soft skin
- Evens skin tone and gives an irresistible glow
Skin Types That Will Benefit From This Treatment
- Sun damaged
- Dull or congested
- Aging or mature
What to Know Before Your Treatment
- This treatment is not recommended for compromised or sensitized skin, or skin with open lesions. It is also not recommended for those currently undergoing cancer treatments or acccutane/roaccutane users.
- Unlike other chemical treatments, this facial does not require any downtime.
- You should avoid waxing or any other laser usage on your skin for about 48 hours prior to this treatment. You will also need to stop using your daily skin care products that contain vitamin A, glycolic acid, or any other ingredients that are used for resurfacing 3 days prior to treatment.
- A series of 3-6 treatments 4-6 weeks apart is recommended for best results.