COVID-19 testing for those who qualify
St. Luke’s Drive Thru-Garage is for those in Duluth, Superior and throughout the region who have been:
- Exposed to someone with COVID-19, but do not have symptoms
- Given an order for a COVID-19 test at this location by a healthcare provider
This location is primarily for those without COVID-19 symptoms or respiratory issues. If someone has COVID-19 symptoms or acute respiratory issues, they should NOT come to this location UNLESS they have been instructed to by their healthcare provider.
Safety measures are in place to keep everyone protected. Here’s what you need to know when coming to this location:
- Tests will be given to those who qualify for testing at this location according to this screening tool.
- Follow signage on E. 1st Street.
- When you arrive, pull up to the garage.
- Remain in your vehicle.
- Wait for a staff member to open the garage door for you to drive in.
- If you do not have a vehicle, come to the door on the right. Knock and we will be with you shortly.
If you have questions, call 218.249.4609.
If you are experiencing respiratory distress, go to St. Luke's Emergency Departmentor call 911.