COVID-19 Testing and Curbside Lab Draws
St. Luke’s Drive Thru-Garage is for those in Duluth, Superior and throughout the region who have been:
- Exposed to someone with COVID-19, but do not have symptoms
- Given an order for a COVID-19 test at this location by a healthcare provider
- Given an order for lab work by a St. Luke’s healthcare provider
This location is primarily for those without COVID-19 symptoms or respiratory issues. If someone has COVID-19 symptoms or acute respiratory issues, they should NOT come to this location UNLESS they have been instructed to by their healthcare provider.
All patients who have orders for lab work may now use the Drive-Thru Garage. Patients don’t need an appointment, they can simply drive in. This is a great option for patients who only need lab work and don’t want to enter a clinic.
Safety measures are in place to keep everyone protected. Here’s what you need to know when coming to this location:
- COVID-19 tests will be given to those who qualify for testing at this location according to this screening tool.
- Follow signage on E. 1st Street.
- When you arrive, pull up to the garage.
- Remain in your vehicle.
- Wait for a staff member to open the garage door for you to drive in.
- If you do not have a vehicle, come to the door on the right. Knock and we will be with you shortly.
You will receive your COVID-19 test results as soon as they are available via St. Luke’s myCare, a free online patient portal.
If you have questions, call 218.249.4609.
If you are experiencing respiratory distress, go to St. Luke's Emergency Department or call 911.