MOAB Training Session
About This Event
What is MOAB®
MOAB® presents principles, techniques, and skills for recognizing, reducing, and managing violent and aggressive behavior in a h alf-day, full-day or two day course. The program also provides humane and compassionate methods of dealing with aggressive people.
Have you ever...
- Known someone who upsets others simply by their mere presence or body language?
- Known someone who angers people by the way he or she speaks?
- Been uncomfortable by someone's presence, attitude or agitation?
- Been attacked verbally by someone who is yelling, swearing, and/or pointing fingers?
- Been attacked physically?
If so, visualize possessing the skills to...
- Calm people
- Diffuse anxious or aggressive behavior
- Avoid violence and injuries
- Create confidence and the ability to improve any situation
- Minimize or eliminate lawsuit
Regardless of your age, size or strength...
You can create a win-win situation in difficult confrontations and resolve conflicts decisively and diplomatically with:
- Verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Personal defense and safety skills
- Every MOAB technique - non-verbal, verbal, or physical is based on a solid principle.
- MOAB goes beyond the strategies for preventing and diffusing a crisis. It addresses the multitude of crises and stages of conflict.
- MOAB is the most innovative, comprehensive, and effective course on managing aggressive behavior in the country today.
For more information regarding MOAB* and schedule course training sessions for your staff, please contact Mike Mock at 218.249.5151
- Registration Cost: Free
- Registration Information: Call to Register