Basic Life Support (BLS) Instructor Led Training
About This Event
The Amercian Heart Association BLS Course is designed for healthcare providers who care for patients both in prehospital and in-facility environments.
The BLS Provider course trains participants to promptly recognize several life-threatening emergencies, give high quality chest compressions, deliver appropriate ventilations, and provide early use of an AED (Automated External Defibrillator).
- Reflects science and education from the 2015 AHA ECC guidelines for CPR
- Instructor led, hands-on class format reinforces skills proficiency
- Emphasis on high-quality CPR including a team dynamics activity
- Video-based course with real world scenarios
- Students complete a written exam and skills test
- Class takes approximately 4 hours to complete
Upon successful completion, participants will receive a course completion eCard via email. The eCard is valid for 2 years.
Click the following link to register http://cmetracker.net/SLH/
St. Luke’s Employees: When your registration is complete, you must submit a schedule request in Kronos for education time.
Registration fees must be paid in advance of the class and prior to issuance of any course materials. Refunds, minus $20, may be issued for cancellations less than 48 hours prior to class. No refunds will be issued for non-attendance. Class size is limited. If the class is cancelled for any reason, St. Luke’s liability is limited to a full refund of registration fees only.
Public…………....$60.00 ($75.00 with newly revised book for classes on or after January 1, 2021)
SLH Employees………...Free if required in job description. Half price if optional.
For additional information, please contact the St. Luke's Education Department at 218-249-5527 or Education@slhduluth.com.
- Registration Cost: $75.00
- Registration Information: Other