Basic Life Support (BLS) Instructor Led Training
About This Event
The Amercian Heart Association BLS Course is designed for healthcare providers who care for patients both in prehospital and in-facility environments.
The BLS Provider course trains participants to promptly recognize several life-threatening emergencies, give high quality chest compressions, deliver appropriate ventilations, and provide early use of an AED (Automated External Defibrillator).
- Reflects science and education from the 2015 AHA ECC guidelines for CPR
- Instructor led, hands-on class format reinforces skills proficiency
- Emphasis on high-quality CPR including a team dynamics activity
- Video-based course with real world scenarios
- Students complete a written exam and skills test
- Class takes approximately 4 hours to complete
Upon successful completion, participants will receive a course completion eCard via email. The eCard is valid for 2 years.
Click the following link to register http://cmetracker.net/SLH/
St. Luke’s Employees: When your registration is complete, you must submit a schedule request in Kronos for education time.
Registration fees must be paid in advance of the class and prior to issuance of any course materials. Refunds, minus $20, may be issued for cancellations less than 48 hours prior to class. No refunds will be issued for non-attendance. Class size is limited. If the class is cancelled for any reason, St. Luke’s liability is limited to a full refund of registration fees only.
For additional information, please contact the St. Luke's Education Department at 218-249-5527 or Education@slhduluth.com.
- Registration Cost: $60.00
- Registration Information: Other