St. Luke's Volunteer Memorial Scholarship
Pursuing a health care career? You may qualify.
St. Luke's Volunteer Service Guild is pleased to award scholarships
to students pursuing a health care career. Scholarship applicants must:
- Reside in a community where St. Luke's has a presence
Be accepted and presently enrolled in an accredited health care program
- Accredited health care programs include: University of Minnesota Duluth,
Lake Superior College and the College of St. Scholastica
- Have completed one semester of post-secondary academic work in their accredited
health care program prior to applying
- Meet GPA requirements
Instructions & General Information
Please read all information concerning St. Luke's Volunteer Memorial
Scholarship. Applications not fully completed will be disqualified.
- The application must be typed and completed in full
- Do not include a resume
- Attach an unofficial transcript or cumulative record
Three (3) recommendations must be submitted using the appropriate forms.
Recommendations must include:
- One post-secondary education instructor in the health care field
- One employer or volunteer director
- One personal reference
The St. Luke's Volunteer Memorial Scholarship application is available
Applications will be accepted between
January 11 and March 11, 2016.
All application materials, including recommendation forms, must be received
at St. Luke's before 4:00 p.m. on March 11, 2016.
Volunteer Services Guild Scholarship Committee
St. Luke's Hospital
915 East First Street
Duluth, MN 55805
Or email to
The recipient of a scholarship award will be notified in
April, 2016. St. Luke's Volunteer Service Guild Board intends to award one $1,000
scholarship to an undergraduate student, one $1,000 scholarship to a graduate
level student, and one $500 scholarship to a student in a one to two year
program. The award will be paid directly to the school/program in which
the recipient is enrolled.