St. Luke's serves people with a variety of abilities. If you need assistance, please speak to any St. Luke's staff member and they will help you access the services you need.
Wheelchairs are located in the main lobby of St. Luke's Hospital on 10th Avenue East and in the Emergency Department.
Blind and Visually Impaired
- Facility escorts are available at St. Luke's Hospital campus. Request an escort when you call for your appointment or ask at the admissions desk.
- Large-type printed materials can be obtained upon request.
- TTY pay phones are located in St Luke's Hospital:
- Emergency Department (1 West)
- Intensive Care Unit (6 Center)
- Day Surgery (4 East)
- Closed captioning is available on all televisions.
- A sign-language interpreter can be provided at your request. Talk to the admissions desk if you would like an interpreter.