Our speech therapy services focus on the development and facilitation of communication, speech and swallowing skills.
- Speech: Articulation, slurred speech, stuttering or speech that is difficult to understand
- Voice: Hoarse voice or poor vocal quality
- Swallowing: Our comprehensive Swallowing Program evaluates your swallowing skills and provides multiple treatment options.
- Language: Expressive communication, reading and listening comprehension difficulties
- Cognitive functioning: Challenged memory, problem solving, reasoning and higher level thinking skills
- Socialization: Appropriate interaction with others.
- VitalStim® Therapy for swallowing including use of surface EMG and visual feedback
- LSVT – Lee Silverman Voice Therapy for Parkinson’s Patients
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication Device Assessments
- Brain Injury Certified Specialist
- Pediatric rehabilitation services